ADD ME AT FS AND YM OK AND HERE MY EMEL

Saturday, January 31, 2009

how do i spend my mid-sem break

How do I spend my mid-semester break? Frankly speaking, I did not remember anything about what I have done last mid-semester break. Maybe there is nothing special at all about that break. I tried to remember but my memory failed me to do so. Then, nothing I could share to all of you. What I know is I am eager to went home but the bus is late too much how could you figure it out the bus is suppose to take us at Dungun at 5.00 pm. But we all were waiting there for 2 hours, how you dare keep us waiting for you bus drivers. When the bus just starts moving the bus drivers take a break. Just a few meters away from the bus stop. And once we all are waiting again.

What more? I went home and sleep much and playing game for non-stop. That’s all from me. But the good think I done I did not mention here. What I do is come from my heart no need to tell everyone. I do what I do not to get respect from the others. I just do it for myself. See you all at UITMT if I were still in this earth.

1 comment: