ADD ME AT FS AND YM OK AND HERE MY EMEL

Sunday, February 8, 2009

what would i like to change about my life

i think i don't have anything to change about my life. it is because if i change my attitude i will be a perfect one. then what is my challenged in this life if there is no my weakness. i live in this world is to overcome my weakness. but if there is a chance. what i want to change about my life is:

firstly, i want to change about my behavior, i do not want to playing game a lot. because all my time being eaten by my game.lol. if i played, i cant stop from playing. it look like my nature. i born to playing game. but, reality i am not. that why i tried my best to stop playing game.

secondly, i am shy with girl. then i want to overcome this weakness. that why i dont have any girl-friends(dont miss understanding). it mean friends not a special someone. instead of my classmate i dont have any friends that are girl.

i thinks that all. i will update it later. i am run out of idea.
see u guys. i know there is no one read my blogs
hahaha

1 comment: