ADD ME AT FS AND YM OK AND HERE MY EMEL

Thursday, February 26, 2009

finally....the time has come...

:( :(
i am so sad finally..tonight i will format my laptop...
i love u so much vista ultimate.. even u are just RTM
but u are the one that teach me lots of things.... at our first meet, i am glad to c u..
u are totally awesome.. but after i used u for a week..
i feel u are annoying because i more familiar with XP back there but, finally i found out dat u are da precious one...
i learn much more than before with u i playing game for non-stop...
without sleeping.... for da 1st time i enjoy playing game..
first time i expel out much of my adrenaline playing game because of u but.... because of u
i lose pengkid picture because of u!!!!!!!!! i hate u but i love u bye2 my love dis is my last shout 4 u bye2 sooo sad!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment